Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT FOR TERRACORE
- 1.Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using Terracore, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access or use Terracore.
- 2.User Conduct You agree to use Terracore for lawful purposes only. You may not use Terracore to post, transmit, or otherwise distribute any content that is defamatory, obscene, or otherwise offensive.
- 3.Intellectual Property Terracore is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to copy, modify, distribute, or otherwise use Terracore or its content without our prior written consent.
- 4.Disclaimers Terracore is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind. We make no warranties, express or implied, regarding Terracore's accuracy, reliability, or availability. Terracore will not be liable for any financial losses, due to any events including hacks, market changes, data loss, smart contract bugs, or any other methods. The developer can choose to stop the development at any time, and Terracore will not be responsible for any damages or losses resulting from such decision.
- 5.Limitation of Liability In no event shall Terracore be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use Terracore.
- 6.Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Terracore and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Terracore.
- 7.Modification of Terms We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of Terracore after any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms.
- 8.Termination We may terminate your access to Terracore at any time for any reason.
- 9.Entire Agreement This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Terracore and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, regarding Terracore.