To know you have enough is to be rich (Lao Tseu)
This page is here to give you tips, team is not responsible for your possible losses.
We have a certain "experience" in sniping, this is why we dare giving you those friendly advices
Be careful ! Antibot protections cannot be bypassed.
But we have implemented many parameters to avoid them.
- Be careful with "super hyped listings" Because of front-run bots, be really careful if you choose to snipe a super-hyped listing : front-run bots will kill the listing... 80% of the time you'll lose money here.
- BUYPRICE : don't set it too low Don't try to buy exactly at the listing price : always keep a margin for your trade. --> if the IDO price of a token was 0.15$, for instance, set the buy price at 0.25$ or more (depending of the listing "hype")
How to set up the bot to snipe a coin launch if I dont know the price? Many people ask this question. It's a difficult question to answer.
Of course, if you don't know the price, you cannot set up a "normal" price in the bot. You need to set up the bot to "buy at any price".
For this, simply put "BUYPRICEINBASE": "100" for instance
it will buy your tokens if price of 1 token < 100 BNB/ETH.
- SELLPRICE : don't be too greedyDon't put too much difference between Buy and Sell price. My advice is : Sell 75 percent on a double. Keep 25 percent for moonbag.😵
- SLIPPAGE : make it high It's very important to have a huge slippage on listing... If it's a "hyped" listing, my advice is to put... 49%🤕
Since v3.13 we introduced an UNLIMITEDSLIPPAGE option in the bot.
If you want the bot to buy tokens no matter what slippage will be, use this option.
Be careful slippage could be very high!
- GAS price : be generous⛽Mostly on ETH, Gas price is very important. There's a lot of transactions in the same block, so be generous! The best way is to use GAS = BOOST option. Team recommend to use a 30% boost.
- Don't bet too much money As listing sniping is a very risky move, don't invest more than 5% of your bankroll for one listing... Risk is too high to lose!
And remember : it's also a matter of luck
Sometimes your buy price will be too low, sometimes your sell price too high...
Front-run bots often manipulate the price so much that the listing is wasted...
Be patient, do some research, select carefully your listings, and don't lose faith: you'll make it!
If you want to discuss about listings or trading, please join this group, dedicated to LimitSwap users:
If you want to check if a contract does not contains malicious code, here are a few useful websites:
We've added a RUGDOC_CHECK option in the bot : set it to "true" and the bot will use RugDoc API to check if token is likely a honeypot before buy.
Here is a list of good Telegram Channels where you will find new listings: