To use our bots, you need to enter your private key in a configuration file.
Don't worry, private keys are encrypted on bot launch
So you can use our bot SAFELY
Once again, our app is safu and you can trust us. But a basic advice is :
- Create a dedicated wallet for LimitSwap trades
- Send the LIMIT tokens and the funds you want to trade on LimitSwap on this wallet
- Use a "super-secured machine" : VPS or a dedicated laptop
- Don't host other wallets on this machine
The team recommends you to use a VPS
Using a VPS is in our opinion the best way to use LimitSwap, because it is : - Super secure (you start from a clean Windows install) - Super fast (they generally have really good internet connection) - Up 24/24
LimitSwap needs your private key to be able to create buy/sell orders.
Below is an example of how we use Web.py to send an approval TX and sign with your key:
transaction = contract.functions.approve(routerAddress, amount
'gasPrice': Web3.toWei(gas, 'gwei'),
signed_txn = client.eth.account.signTransaction(transaction, private_key=settings['PRIVATEKEY'])
LimitSwap runs on your machine : everything is under your control. Your private keys are kept on your computer, encrypted and inaccessible by anyone else.
You need to know that :
- LimitSwap has been available since mid-2020, and since then, no one has ever complained😇
- Here is one of our user's testimony on TG :
Have a look at this video :